Thursday, June 24, 2010

Two weeks in the City

Hello supporters, friends and family.
I hope you all are receiving for formal Thank You notes but I would like to thank you all again for your financial support, encouragement and prayers. All have helped significantly with my journey here and continue to serve me as I am seeking Gods day to day direction here in Milwaukee.
I have now been in Milwaukee for just about two weeks. The first week was spending running around the city, sitting in training sessions on how to share the gospel, cross cultural training and exercises, and bonding with my great team of 19 college students. Our internet time is limited to a half hour a day and sometimes with our schedule even that is impossible. I will be making every effort to update you all as often as possible. I am so grateful and blessed by your continued interest in my ministry and what God is doing here in Milwaukee.

No comments:

Post a Comment